SINOYQX Hydrophobic Melamine Foam (HMF), which is produced by SINOYQX, is an enhanced version of HMF, offering exceptional water-resistance property, oil-resistance property, all-round hydrophobic properties, after cutting, burning and even inside of it, while maintaining all other key attributes, exceptional sound & thermal insulation, and fire-resistance.
- Density: 0.61 lbs/ft³
- Temperature range: –300 deg F to 300 deg F; intermittent to 375 deg F
- Flammability: UL94 V-0, FAR 25.856,8557365
- Floats indefinitely in water; water streams bead-up on surface and roll-off
- Meets all aircraft (FAA, BSS, etc), HVAC and transportation (rail) flame, smoke and toxicity standards
- Facings available: Reinforced Aluminum Foil, Tedlar, Fire-Retardant Urethanes, and others
- Resilient to vibration and compression set (unlike solimide/polyimide foam and fiberglass)
Applications range from HVAC and ECS ducts to wall/fuselage insulation in aircraft, mass transit, and for more application please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or voice to us via: +86-28-8411-1861.