Transportation infrastructure construction has always been an important means to stimulate economic growth, its steel, cement, sand and gravel, construction machinery, labor, etc. have a greater demand. The Ministry of Transportation has repeatedly said this year that it will carry out transportation infrastructure construction moderately ahead of schedule.
According to the recent information released by government departments, national railway groups, official media, national public resource trading platform and other authorities, comb out the railroad projects announced to be started during the year. According to incomplete statistics, from September 28 to the end of the year, there are at least 29 railroad projects that have been or will be started, with a total investment scale of 1.22 trillion yuan, involving 21 provinces and a total mileage of more than 7,000 kilometers.
Along with the new version of the Noise Law, the sound barriers for high-speed rail and intercity trains (are sound barriers used on both sides of high-speed rail and intercity trains to reduce the noise pollution caused to the surrounding residents when the vehicles pass by.) The construction of them is bound to proceed simultaneously.
SINOYQX Melamine Foam as sound absorption foam for high-speed rail and intercity train sound barriers 9 advantages.
1) Excellent sound absorption performance (0.95NRC), especially for medium and high frequency noise
2) Stable and permanent three-dimensional mesh structure, ensuring stable operation of the material for many years, up to 20 years; while traditional glass wool will be brittle and weathered with time, especially the high frequency noise and wind speed formed by high-speed (350km/h) intercity trains of high-speed trains; and outdoor high and low temperature, high humidity environment, traditional Glass wool will accelerate the weathering, so that it gradually lose sound absorption and sound insulation performance; while SINOYQX melamine foam still remains intact, sound absorption and sound insulation performance for a long time.
3) Environmental stability (acid resistant, alkali resistant, antibacterial, mold resistant), suitable for outdoor complex and harsh working environment
4) Permanent flame retardancy (UL94 V-0, HF-1, B1 grade)
5) Excellent thermal insulation (thermal conductivity, 0.035 W/ (m*K))
6) Wide range of weather resistance (minus 180 degrees Celsius to 200 degrees Celsius, up to 240 degrees Celsius, maintaining stable physical and chemical properties)
7) Environmental protection (non-fiber material, does not contain any halogenated hydrocarbons, flame retardants and/or toxic heavy metals; no toxic gas when burning in the flame)
8) Light weight (8.5KG/cubic, meet the design target performance, 1/3 of the weight of traditional glass wool and other materials, save transportation energy, low-carbon environmental protection)
9) Secondary processing formability (can provide a variety of shapes, sizes and thicknesses, cut easily, processing and installation is easy and convenient)
Innovative acoustic sound barrier, SINOYQX melamine foam can be used as a filler in which acoustic sound insulation with excellent sound insulation performance.
For more information about the SINOYQX Melamine Foam, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or voice to us: +86-28-8411-1861.
SINOYQX is a huge chemical entity based on gas chain, manufacturing urea (AdBlue), melamine, melamine foam, melamine cyanurate (MCA), polyphosphate (MPP), polyvinyl butyral resin (low-polymerization PVB resin), and other chemical products. The annual capacity of AdBlue is 150,000Litters and 600,000Tons of Granule; Melamine 50,000Tons; Melamine foam is 200,000M3, the Melamine Cyanurate (MCA) is 50,000Tons. And the Transulate (an Equivalent of 3M Thinsulate) is 20,000 Sqm, per day.
Some pictures and texts are reproduced from the Internet, and the copyright belongs to the original author. If there is any infringement, please contact us to delete.