SINOYQX on 29th, 11, 2022, lunched sandwich foam for covid-19 mobile cabin hospitals. The sandwich foam combines excellent thermal insulation properties, thermal conductivity of 0.035 W/ (m*K), with permanent flame retardancy (Class B1), environmental stability (acid, alkali, antibacterial, mildew resistance), non-fiber material, and does not contain any halogenated hydrocarbons, flame retardants and/or toxic heavy metals; it does not produce toxic gases when burned in a flame. It is particularly suitable for the thermal and noise reduction fire retardant applications in negative pressure environments such as covid-19 mobile cabin hospitals and the containerized covid-19 mobile cabin hospitals.
The hospital is a rapidly deployable mobile field medical platform with a medical capsule as the carrier and a comprehensive integration of medical and technical security functions. It is a modular health equipment with various functions such as emergency treatment, surgical treatment and clinical examination. Due to its good mobility, rapid deployment, environmental adaptability and many other advantages and can adapt to the sudden emergency medical rescue tasks, and therefore by the various countries attach great importance to. In China’s earthquake relief and other public health emergency security played a huge role.
In February 2020, in response to the novel coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, the National Health Commission and relevant units established the Wuhan Vulcan Hill Hospital and Wuhan Thunder God Hill Hospital, as well as 13 Fangzhan hospitals in Wuhan. As of 15 February 2020, nine of Wuhan’s Fangzhan hospitals were open. From February 5, when the Wuhan hospitals began to treat patients, to March 10, when the last hospital was closed, the 16 hospitals treated a total of 12,000 patients, achieving “zero infection, zero death and zero return”.
SINOYQX COVID-19 mobile cabin hospitals, other negative pressure environment thermal insulation and noise reduction fire retardant sandwich foam advantages
1) Excellent thermal insulation (thermal conductivity, not higher than 0.035 W/ (m*K)), providing excellent thermal insulation, providing a quiet and comfortable environment for health care workers and patients
2) Environmental stability (acid, alkali, antibacterial, mildew resistance), suitable for outdoor use in a variety of complex working conditions, to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
3) Environmentally friendly (non-fibre material, free of any halogenated hydrocarbons, flame retardants and/or toxic heavy metals; no toxic or harmful gases when burned in a flame), medical grade insulation and thermal insulation
4) Excellent sound absorption (0.95 NRC), especially for mid and high frequency noise, providing a quiet and comfortable experience for healthcare professionals and patients
5) Permanent flame retardancy (UL94 V-0, HF-1, B1 rating) for the safety of personnel and equipment
6) Wide range of weather resistance (minus 180°C to 200°C, up to 240°C, maintaining stable physical and chemical properties) to ensure safe and smooth operation of equipment in complex field conditions
7) Lightweight (8.5KG/cubic met the design target performance, 1/3 the weight of traditional glass wool and other materials), reducing energy consumption for transportation, the preferred material for carbon neutral
8) Secondary processability (available in various shapes, sizes and thicknesses, easy to cut, easy to process and install).
SINOYQX COVID-19 mobile cabin hospitals, other negative pressure environment thermal insulation and noise reduction fire retardant sandwich foam specifications
2500*1250*50mm (regular size), white or grey, other sizes on request.
For more information about the SINOYQX COVID-19 mobile cabin hospitals, other negative pressure environment thermal insulation and noise reduction fire retardant sandwich foam, please reach us at email@example.com, or voice to us: +86-28-8411-1861.
SINOYQX is a huge chemical entity based on gas chain, manufacturing urea (AdBlue), melamine, melamine foam, melamine cyanurate (MCA), polyphosphate (MPP), polyvinyl butyral resin (low-polymerization PVB resin), and other chemical products. The annual capacity of AdBlue is 150,000Litters and 600,000Tons of Granule; Melamine 50,000Tons; Melamine foam is 200,000M3, the Melamine Cyanurate (MCA) is 50,000Tons. And the Transulate (an Equivalent of 3M Thinsulate) is 20,000 Sqm, per day.
Some pictures and texts are reproduced from the Internet, and the copyright belongs to the original author. If there is any infringement, please contact us to delete.